Meet your Colorado Authors
Time & Location
About The Event
Mix and Mingle with your locally famous authors and listen to a brief "teaser" regarding their latest or favorite book. Books will be available for purchase and autograph.
Host: Jeff Pasquale, Co-Founder Life, Leadership & Legacy
MC: John Brackney, Co-Founder Life, Leadership & Legacy
- Sarah Marie Arnold
- Jim Crowder
- Kevin Cullis, author of HWJDB How Would Jesus Do Business?
- Colorado Steve Harvey, author of A Conspiracy of Wizards
- Pete Havel, author of The Arsonist in the Office
- Jeff Pasquale, author of Mountain Life & 11 other books
- Julie McCahan Peter, author of On Eagles Wings - A Journey Takes Flight: Poems for Heart and Soul
- Debbie Stafford
- Bill Watts, author of Bill Watts - "Running for the Average Joe"
4:00 - 4:30 Author Setup
4:30 - 5:15 Social Mixer
5:15 - 6:00 Author teasers - 3 minutes each of their latest or favorite book (projector and microphone are available for presentation)
6:00 - 6:30 Author inscriptions - social mixer.
Seating is limited to 100
No Charge to Attend
Each author is planning on bringing a cheering section of enthusiastic fans and supporters who love books to mix and mingle with the other authors.
Please invite your family and friends to this private event. Once we see the likely turnout, we'll consider hosting a "public event" for others to join us. First let's get a friendly audience! :)